Sunday 11 May 2014

Hotel Vila, Calella de la Costa

I spent a weekend here one November a couple of years back. 

It is located in the centre, just behind the church (The Church of Saint Mary and Saint Nicholas) and the outside gives no idea of what is hidden behind the walls.


That was my room, with the open doors.

When you walk through the doors, it feels like you have stepped back in time.  







The room was clean, and well maintained, I didn't stand on the balcony as I wasn't convinced that it would take my weight, but I think it was intended as more decoration than use.

I was room only so cannot comment on the food, and of the two nights I was booked in, the first night turned into an all nighter so I actually only stayed there the one night.

I am not sure that I could stay there for a week, but as a weekend stopover, I cannot fault it.

No comments:

Post a Comment